6CrW2Si steel is based on the chromium silicon steel by adding a certain amount of tungsten and the formation of steel, because tungsten helps to save the fine grain in the quenching, and the tempering state to obtain a higher toughness. 6CrW2Si steel has 4CrW2Si steel and 5CrW2Si steel higher quenching hardness and a certain high temperature strength.
It is usually used in the manufacture of tools that bear the impact load and require high wear resistance, such as pneumatic tools, chisel and punch mold, cold cutting blade, punching die, air hammer tool and so on.
Hardness: annealing, 285 ~ 229HB, indentation diameter 3.6 ~ 4.0mm; quenching, ≥ 57HRC
Brand name: KaiXin
1) Suitable for use with carbon tool steel and the lack of carrying capacity, the use of oil quenching low-deformation steel and Cr12 series of steel is easy to crack, with high-speed steel or high-strength steel and not economical high wear-resistant mold
2) When the mold to wear and collapse as the main form of failure, you can switch to this steel.
3) Suitable for making cut, sliced punch and so on.
4) can be used for heavy duty work under the die, pressure, casting finishing tools, pneumatic chisel, etc.
5) As a hot working steel, can produce screws and hot riveting punch.
6) for high temperature die casting light alloy head.
7) for hot forging die and so on
Hubei Kaixin Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd.
TEL ：+8618272169977 ; 0714-6510168
Add：No.37 Huahu Ave Huahu Street.Huangshi City Hubei